Thursday, June 1, 2017

June TBR

I finally managed to read the following books last month! Yay!


On the TBR for June:

1. Dave Ramsey's Complete Guide to Money by Dave Ramsey- Not YA. Like at all, but I'm in the mood to read about personal finance.  Don't worry, the YA books are coming!  Besides, a little practical advice never hurt anyone.











2. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon - This has been on my radar all year. It's supposed to be light and fluffy, and Maria likes light and fluffy.











3. Saga: Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan - I really need to catch up on my Goodreads challenge with some shorter books, so I thought I would read some weird-looking graphic novels that have high ratings!  Depending on how much I like this one, I may read other volumes in this series this month.










4. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz - My brother was bugging me to read this book years ago, and I kinda randomly decided: it's time. I'm in the mood for something different, as you can tell by my selection of books for this month 😉











5. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (Audiobook) - When I was looking for good audiobooks to spend my credits on, I recognized the name of this book from the tv show.  It has fantastic ratings and I've been in the mood for a mystery lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...