Saturday, April 1, 2017

April TBR

So it appears I epically failed at my TBR last  month.  The reason I had no reviews posted is that I reread two books: Pride and Prejudice and Clockwork Angel.  I tried reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss which was on my TBR for March, but it wasn't for me.  School is kind of stressing me out, and high fantasy was the last thing I needed for my muddled brain.  Thus, I turned to rereading my old fave to prevent a reading slump.

Unfortunately, I'm at the point in the semester where shit is starting to hit the fan, and I'm finding motivation to do - well, anything - hard to come by.  I am hoping to read the following this month, but keep your expectations low:

1.  The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh - I was actually going to pick up The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon, but it was checked out at the time I visited the library.  Since this was also on my list of eventual reads, I decided to pick it up.  I'm not sure about the writing so far, but I'm hoping I will come to like it.









2.  Scythe by Neal Shusterman - This was on my TBR last month.  Obviously I was failing at everything, but I have the book in my possession and hope to finally read it soon!












3.  Rogue One: A Star Wars Story by Alexander Freed (Audiobook) - This was also on my TBR last month.  I am currently in the process of listening to it and absolutely LOVING every minute of it.  The audiobook has sound effects, which makes it feel like I'm watching the movie all over again.









Thanks for being patient with me, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...