Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February TBR

January was filled with good books and a great start to reaching this year's reading challenge of 40 books!

Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Steelheart (Reckoners #1) by Brandon Sanderson
Morning Star (Red Rising #3) by Pierce Brown - Review to come

Books lined up for February:

1. Wires & Nerve by Marissa Meyer - I've been looking forward to this graphic novel for a looong time!! I can't wait to get back into the world of The Lunar Chronicles through a different format. Words cannot express how excited I am! That cover looks AMAZING. I finally have my hands on it, and I will probably put Morning Star on the back burner until I finish reading this.







2. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman (The Illuminae Files #1) - I've heard many good things about this series, mainly because of its unique format.  The story is told through documents, emails, letters, etc. rather than the standard novel. I'm definitely intrigued!









3. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1) - I've heard great things about this from two BookTubers, and has amazing reviews on Goodreads.  I've been meaning to get to this for a while, but the size of the book is a little intimidating.  Since I've read bigger books than this, I decided to get over my hesitation and go for it this month!










Anticipated release for February:

Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
Release date: February 7, 2017

The summary of this book sounds so weird that I'm thinking about reading this simply because I'm intrigued.  The reviews on Goodreads say the writing is beautiful and poetic, and the book is more character driven than action packed.  If one of my local libraries carries this, I may have to pick it up to see for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...