Sunday, January 1, 2017

January TBR

A new year means a fresh start! Time to get back on track with my TBR posts.  I probably will not be doing Spotlight Fridays anymore, unless I suddenly get motivated to do them again.  Creating them was too time consuming, and I wasn't having fun making them.

Books read in December:

Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman
Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown
A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes #2) by Sabaa Tahir
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Golden Son (Red Rising #2) by Pierce Brown - Review to come

And now for my January TBR:

1. Warbreaker (Warbreaker #1) by Brandon Sanderson - I don't know why I'm reading the first book when I know the second won't be coming out for God knows how long.  I've been interested in reading this massive book for awhile, and I am hoping it's as epic as Sanderson's Mistborn series.









2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer - Of course I need to read this standalone novel by my queen Marissa Meyer.











3. Steelheart (Reckoners #1) by Brandon Sanderson - I must be in a Sanderson mood because I feel a pull toward this series.  I believe the Reckoners series is actually meant for the young adult audience, so I am interested in seeing how his writing might change to fit the audience.









I thought I would add a little section to my usual TBR post for anticipated releases for the month, if applicable:

Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer
Release date: January 31, 2017

My queen will be releasing a graphic novel focusing on Iko from my all time favorite YA series, The Lunar Chronicles! You bet I've already pre-ordered this baby.  I absolutely cannot wait for this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...