Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June TBR

Since I finally got a library card last month, I was a reading machine! May was filled with mostly awesome books. These are the books I managed to complete in May:

1. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Currently reading:


Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - I should be posting a review for this within the next week. It's sooo good!











On the TBR for June:

1. A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J. Maas - So those who have read my rather scathing review of ACOTAR are probably wondering why I am bothering to pick up this book. Well, my good friend who loves this book made a little deal with me: if I read this book, then she will read a book of my choice. Well, since she didn't like Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1), I'm making her read the second book of that series, Scarlet. If I have to read something I don't want to read, then she is too! :)







2. Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo - Since I so thoroughly enjoyed Bardugo's Six of Crows, I have a thirst to learn more about the Grisha universe. Plus I need this to get through the hiatus until Crooked Kingdom is released in September.










3. The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen #1) by Roshani Chokshi - This is the book of the month for the Goodreads group YA Bookworms.












4. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - I've been wanting to read this for a long time (mostly because of that amazing cover). I like the intriguing synopsis and the fact that it's a standalone.











5. An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes #1) by Sabaa Tahir - This has also been on my radar for a long time. If I don't get to it this month, it will definitely be read next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...