Friday, April 1, 2016

April TBR

'Sup guys! Apologies for not posting more Spotlight Fridays - I will probably be posting them again in May. My semester is just too crazy right now.

I only read one book last month since just about the entire second half of the month was spent reading Lady Midnight, which I still have yet to finish:

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

Last month was crazy busy after I came home from Disney World. I also got addicted to a video game called Stardew Valley which is very similar to Harvest Moon if you are familiar with those games. Don't play that unless you are willing to let it devour your life for hours, which was another reason why I only finished one book last month. This month I will most likely not pick up the pace with reading until the third week of April when interviews and project due dates are past. Anyway, here is my TBR for April:

1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Claire - Like I mentioned above, I started this one last month and I am about 80% done according to my Kindle, so not much more to go! It's really great so far and I'm looking forward to reviewing it for you guys.










2. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski - Now, you guys know how much I adored The Winner's Crime. Like, that book destroyed my feelings. I preordered the book and got it in the mail a couple days ago. It's just sitting there on my nightstand waiting for me to devour its pages. The thing is, I want to reread the first two books so I can experience maximum feels on this one.








3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab - Once again this is on my TBR, but I really don't think I'm going to get to this one again, especially since I plan to reread the first two books of The Winner's Trilogy. If I do get all those books done, then I'll finally pick this guy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...