Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March TBR

Another month here and gone! February is always such a stressful month between balancing assignments and applying for summer internships/leadership conferences. Good news (at least for me)! By the time this posts, I'll be in Disney World!! Yippee!!

Back to books. Since I was so busy, I didn't read as much as I would have liked:

A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
Earth's End by Elise Kova

TBR for March:

1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken - This was on my TBR for February but I never got around to it.  I'm reading it now, which is very appropriate for my travels to Florida.











2. Vicious (Vicious #1) by V.E. Schwab - I admit I am a little hesitant to read this after my disappointment with Schwab's A Darker Shade of Magic. However, Schwab's fans usually say this is her best book, and I did enjoy her series, The Archived. I figure I'll give it a shot. Let's hope I don't regret it.











3. Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare - So if you are a reader of YA books, you have probably read or at least heard of Clare's The Mortal Instruments series. Well, she has created another series using some of the characters from TMI. I think The Infernal Devices were her best series, so I'm hoping this series is done just as well as that one, but I'm already a little hesitant on this one because of the length of over 700 pages! I'm worried it will be useless filler, just like the last three books of The Mortal Instruments. If any TMI fans are reading this, what are your thoughts?






Also, The Winner's Kiss is coming out this month guys!!! However, since it is coming out at the very end of the month, I will include it on my TBR for next month (I'm pretty sure Lady Midnight will take up half a month to read anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...