Monday, February 1, 2016

February TBR

Hey guys! Sorry I've been lazy in January and didn't post any Spotlight Fridays (that's what happens when you sit on your butt all during Christmas break), but I have them lined up for February.  I can't believe I read 11 books over Christmas break! Out of those 11, I read 6 in January, which may be the most I've read in a month so far:

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
Air Awakens (Air Awakens #1) by Elise Kova
Fire Falling (Air Awakens #2) by Elise Kova

Now that my college classes have started up again, I won't be able to read as many books, but I hope to read at least three:

1. A Darker Shade of Magic (DSoM #1) by V.E. Schwab - I'm currently making my way through this and should be done soon! Intriguing so far but not exactly capturing me completely.











2. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer - GUYS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAHHH I LOVE MY LUNAR CHRONICLES BABIES SO MUCH. This is a collection of all Meyer's short stories about the characters from The Lunar Chronicles.










3. Earth's End (Air Awakens #3) - GUYS THIS IS ANOTHER ONE I CAN'T WAIT FOR!!! After those feeeeeeeels from Fire Falling and that freakin' cliff hanger ending, I need this book in my life! I'll also be hosting a Spotlight Friday for this book. Also, LOOK HOW BADASS VHALLA LOOKS IN THAT COVER.









4. Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken - I've heard such great things about this book and it seems pretty interesting.  I've also read Bracken's The Darkest Minds series which I also reviewed on this book last year.  Hopefully this book lives up to all the hype.










I've been bad and I didn't post a picture of my Owlcrate for January.  January was my last month for the subscription box, and I will not be renewing because this college student needs to be saving her money.  I recommend you try out a subscription box - either Owlcrate or Upperbox.  I enjoyed getting all the bookish items and a brand new hardcover book every month.  It always made my day to see the box on my porch after a long day of work or school!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...