Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December TBR

Omigosh guys I'm so close to Christmas break I can TASTE it.  You know what that means? Lots of reading!! These are the books I read in November:

3. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski - Review will be posted tomorrow.

Book on my TBR for December:

1. Shadows of Self (Mistborn #5) by Brandon Sanderson - I'm currently reading this and should be done soon!











2. The Unbound (The Archived #2) by Victoria Schwab - I read the first book a couple months ago and I've been dying to start reading the second.











3. Reread Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #1,2,3) by Marissa Meyer - As soon as exams end I'm going to reread the first three books of the Lunar Chronicles series to experience the awesomeness all over again.  I'm not sure if I want to do reviews for each one yet.




4. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer - And obviously after I reread the first three books it's time to finally break out Winter!! I've been waiting so long and I absolutely cannot wait to finish this great series.










5. Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas - This has so much buzz and my friend read this book in one day! It's over 600 pages! I'm afraid I'll be disappointed with my Celaena x Chaol ship, but it will be nice to be finally caught up with series and see what kind of epicness happens.









My Owlcrate goodies last month:

A photo posted by Maria (@booksteaandcats) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...