Sunday, November 1, 2015

November TBR

Sup everyone! Past the halfway point of my college semester and the struggle is real.  At least I was able to finish ALL the books I planned for October (yay!):

1. The Rithmatist (The Rithmatist #1) by Brandon Sanderson
2. The Archived (The Archived #1) by Victoria Schwab
3. I Was a Teenage Ghost Hunter by Brian K. Henry

I feel like November is one of the worst months in college because all the major presentations and essay due dates are fast approaching.  It's very easy to get overwhelmed like I am right now! I'm not sure if I will be able to get through all the books on my TBR this month, but I'll try!

1. Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephanie Meyer - So if you didn't hear, Stephanie Meyer released another Twilight book last month - with a twist!  Gender swapped characters! I'm currently about halfway through it, and it's pretty interesting to read from a guy's perspective.  I can already tell how she changed some things to make it fit for a guy's POV.








2. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick - I'm taking a Film and Culture: Science Fiction class and I'm in a group assigned to the movie Blade Runner which I'll have to present on in early December.  I thought it'd be interesting to read the book it's based on first before seeing the movie! (This is not a YA book)







3, Shadows of Self (Mistborn #5) by Brandon Sanderson - Once I read this, I will be totally caught up to all the released Mistborn books.  I listened to the last one as an audiobook, but this time I think I'll read instead.









4. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews - After seeing the trailer for the movie a few months ago, I've been wanting to read this.  My cousin lent me the book, so now I'll have to read it!










Instagram changed their website a bit so I can't figure out how to embed the link...instead I snap-shot it! Here were my OwlCrate goodies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...