Saturday, August 1, 2015

August TBR

Books I read in July:

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas

As you can see, I didn't quite complete my July TBR.  I was going to read The Winner's Curse, but Throne of Glass was so good that I had to start the second one.  However, the feels were so great in Crown of Midnight that I need to take a break.  Honestly, the Throne of Glass series was so good that I feel a reading slump coming on because I'm afraid I won't have that same awesome experience in the books I hope to read this month.  I will do my best to prevent myself from getting into a slump!

TBR for August:

1. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski - Once again, this was on my TBR for July, but I was so into Throne of Glass that I couldn't start another series just yet.










2. The Alloy of Law (Mistborn #4) by Brandon Sanderson  - This was also on my TBR for July.










3. Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas - MUST. CONTINUE. SERIES.










4. TBR Jar - If, by some chance, I manage to actually read these other books, then I would like to actually put my TBR Jar to some use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...