Friday, May 1, 2015

May TBR & Other Blog News

So I only managed to read three books in April:

1. The Unlikely Disciple: A Sinner's Semester at America's Holiest University by Kevin Roose
2. The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson
3. The Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2) by Brandon Sanderson

Here is my rather ambitious list of books I *hope* to get through in May:

1. The Boy Who Knew Too Much by Jeffrey Westhoff - I was hoping to finish this in April but I've been reading so slowly lately.  I think it's due to end-of-semester burnout with exams coming next week.

2. Nice Dragons Finish Last (Heartstrikers #1) by Rachel Aaron - This one was recommended to me by a friend and looks really interesting! 










3. Fairy, Texas (Fairy, Texas #1) by Margo Bond Collins - I was asked to join in on a book tour and I was sent a copy by the publisher for review.  It will be a nice coincidence that I will be in Texas next month!









4. The Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3) by Brandon Sanderson - Time to make some more progress on this series!










5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I've heard such great things about this book and I think it's time I jump on the bandwagon.










6. Paper Towns by John Green - This will be my first John Green book! I figured May would be a good time to read it since the movie is coming to theaters on June 5th.









In other news, since I tend to post most book blitzes/spotlights on Fridays, I'm going to start the meme "Spotlight Friday." Any time I host a promo, it will be on a Friday from now on.

What are you guys planning to read this month?  Feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...